I am taking a break from work to complete a Friday Five. I know, it's not Friday, but it feels like it, what with the not-feeling-like-working and all.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I tuned in to the first few minutes of American Idol last night. I watched it up through the slender man's rendition of "Vincent"
2. What was the last thing you complained about?
How the judges lambasted the poor slight man's rendition of "Vincent." It wasn't that bad.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
Hmmm...I told the girls in the office to my left that they had a nice office. They do--it's all plants-full and lush.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Leaky pen from my bag. Then I reached into the garbage ten minutes later to rescue it. I couldn't bear to see it go.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
Craig's List. I like to check in and see what's for sale and what dog-related activities are going on. Big time waster, but it makes me feel like I'm in touch with the world.
write to me
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com