Itís the Friday Five! And itís about hair!
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
I have had only a few major excursions from the straight, parted-down-the-middle Peggy Lipton style. In middle school, I got my hair cut short and disastrously permed. My mom had to force me to go to school. And then about 8 years ago I treated myself to a haircut at Vidal Sassoon, thinking, if I didnít look good, they wouldnít look good. The stylist cut my hair in weird anglesÖit wasnít flattering at all, and didnít work with my face or with my extremely wispy hair.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I really, really wish I could wear bangs, both because they are cute and because I have a gigantic forehead. Unfortunately, Iíve got a life-threatening cowlick that makes this style unavailable to me.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
write to me
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com