When I see a celebrity photo snapped in New York, whether it's in Page Six or People or what have you, the celeb is, 9 times outta 10, "shopping in Soho."
Now, I've been working in Soho every day since March 11...how come I never see any celebrities?
The computers were down all morning, so I left for lunch early, took a lunch-time 45-min yoga class and grabbed some healthy vittles from IYI, had a nice chat with an aquaintance, read, and wrote in my paper journal.
Now I'm back at work, all refreshed, but not so focussed that I'd skip today's Friday Five!
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Ski (maybe). Travel to an exotic clime.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Honest but positive, factoring in whether the thing I'm commenting on is permanent or changeable.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
I've found out friends' opinions that made me feel uncomfortable. But what can you do? That's the risk of intimacy.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I would like to live in the Royal Tennenbaums' world.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I would like to be a virtuoso on some musical instrument, like the viola.
write to me
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com