Today's Friday Five:
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
I love the water from water coolers. It tastes different from any other water.
2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?
I am fairly low-brow when it comes to snacks. Give me Lay's basic potato chips and I'm happy. If you want to get fancy on me, I also like those blue potato chips.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Of all the things I can cook? Does toast count? Actually, I make a very good lentil soup, and when I bake bread, it always comes out tasting great because I learned to bake from Molly Katzen's books. I used to go to a therapist who, after my insurance ran out, accepted homemade bread as payment.
4. How do you have your eggs?
Generally scrambled, ocasionally poached.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
Monkey cooks all the time, and it always turns out well. I think the last thing he made me was scrambled eggs!
write to me
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com